Being healthy doesn't have to be hard. Sign up for our simple recipes, tips, & more!
Helping people create sustainable healthy lifestyles to be and do all that they're made to do! You are MADE WELL to BE WELL!
October 10, 2015
This was something I threw together with what we had, and it just so happened to work out really well. Yay!
It's a low carb, low glycemic option that only takes about 35 minutes to make.
Here's what you need:
- Chicken breasts
- 1 TBS pesto per chicken breast (I love Costco's)
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup of mozerrla (for 2 chicken breasts)
- 2-3 diced potatoes (red potatoes or sweet potatoes would be best!)
- 2 TBS garlic butter (1 clove of garlic per 2-3TBS of butter)
- Green beans (or whatever veggie(s...
3 Recipes from 1 Rotisserie Chicken
May 3, 2018
Beat the Rush
February 18, 2016
The Best Paleo Burger
September 1, 2018
Diet Tips (1)
Gluten Free (29)
Low Carb (18)
Low Glycemic (27)
Mexican Food (4)
Health Coach Tips (18)
Italian Food (9)
Tasty Salads (3)
Asian Flavor (3)