Being healthy doesn't have to be hard. Sign up for our simple recipes, tips, & more!
Helping people create sustainable healthy lifestyles to be and do all that they're made to do! You are MADE WELL to BE WELL!
September 18, 2015
This has become a very consistent meal for us. It's not the most overtly nutritious meal... however, it is a GREAT way to enjoy the comforty goodness of enchiladas in a much healthier way.
Not to mention, this is the EASIEST crock pot meal I've ever come across. It really does only take 10 mintues to throw together.
Here's what you need:
- 1 30 oz can of enchilada sauce (Ryan and I always use green)
- 1 15 oz can of corn (make sure there isn't weird stuff added to it!)
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 15 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles (a bit tricky to find)
- 4 oz of cream cheese (not low fat)
- 2 large chicken breasts (completely thawed if ever frozen)
- 1 cup of quinoa + 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- Of you want - cilantro, lime, diced tomatoes, and avocado for the topping
All you do is....
- Rinse the corn and the black beans
- Throw everything except the shredded cheese in the crock pot
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese
Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8.
That's it!! Enjoy!!!
3 Recipes from 1 Rotisserie Chicken
May 3, 2018
Beat the Rush
February 18, 2016
The Best Paleo Burger
September 1, 2018
No Sugar Added
Quality of Life