Being healthy doesn't have to be hard. Sign up for our simple recipes, tips, & more!
Helping people create sustainable healthy lifestyles to be and do all that they're made to do! You are MADE WELL to BE WELL!
October 10, 2015
This was something I threw together with what we had, and it just so happened to work out really well. Yay!
It's a low carb, low glycemic option that only takes about 35 minutes to make.
Here's what you need:
- Chicken breasts
- 1 TBS pesto per chicken breast (I love Costco's)
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup of mozerrla (for 2 chicken breasts)
- 2-3 diced potatoes (red potatoes or sweet potatoes would be best!)
- 2 TBS garlic butter (1 clove of garlic per 2-3TBS of butter)
- Green beans (or whatever veggie(s) you'd like to steam!)
Here's all you have to do:
- Set your oven to 350
- On one pan place your chicken breasts, cover in pesto, lay some tomato slices, and cover with cheese.
- On another pan, place diced potatoes covered in the garlic butter
- Put both pans in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are soft.
- When there's about 7 minutes left on your timer for the oven, prepare your veggies and steam them the way you like them! I usually steam them for 3-5 minutes.
Once the chicken and potatoes are done, plate it, and enjoy!
3 Recipes from 1 Rotisserie Chicken
May 3, 2018
Beat the Rush
February 18, 2016
The Best Paleo Burger
September 1, 2018
No Sugar Added
Quality of Life